What We Do
Whatever the starting point for our members, we will help every single child ride a bike to the best of their ability. We provide all levels of cycle development training in the disciplines of road/ circuit, mountain biking, track and cyclo-cross, putting on various events and activities throughout the year to develop skills, challenge boundaries, and encourage healthy competition. These include:
- Monthly time-trial training
- Weekly early circuit performance training sessions
- Annual race days in all disciplines
- Annual Club Championship competition in all disciplines
- Off-site mountain biking at Woodrow High House, Swinley Forest, and other venues
- Off-site track coaching at Calshot
We also host monthly social “family and friends” rides at Swinley Forest and Richmond Park.
Additionally, aside from cycling fun, we put on the following annual events:
- Family fun day
- Awards presentation
- Christmas party
What we don’t cater for is BMX as we have a top local Hillingdon club, Hayes Hawkes, close by at Lake Farm Country Park, Dawley Road, Hayes.